Free ‘cyp who self-harm’ courses
Lancashire CAMHS Transformation Board has commissioned harm-ed to deliver a series of free full-day training courses on “Children and Young People who Self-Harm” throughout Lancashire.
- Allocation of places is limited to the children and young people’s workforce across Lancashire, with priority given to the health, social care and education sectors. Applications will also be accepted from wider children and young people’s services.
- Training will be `multi-agency’ and therefore the need to ensure equal access across different sectors/services may result in limits being placed on the number of places available per service per course.
- The course is suitable for staff/carers working at all levels across all relevant sectors. Below are examples of previous feedback for this training:
- “This was by far the best training I have ever attended”
(Early Action Police Officer, 27 October 2016)
- “The training was absolutely FAB!! In fact probably the most interesting/useful and relevant training I have ever been on”
(Senior CAMHS Practitioner, 24 October 2016)
- “The training was brilliant and from today my approach to young people who self-harm will change for the better”
(Pastoral Manager, 7 February 2017)
To book a place, please download the booking form Booking form for free self-harm training events – 24 March to 10 April 2017 and return to email@example.com